Review – mCover for the HP Mini 110 Netbook
The Scoop: Having just purchased a new HP Mini 110, one of my first priorities was finding suitable protection for my new netbook. I know my HP Mini 110 will be safe when I transport it in my Timbuk2 Laptop Messenger bag, but what about when I take it of the bag to use it? My new netbook will have zero protection and will be prone to scratches and bumps. That is where the mCover for the HP Mini 110 by iPearl Inc, USA comes to the rescue!
The Setup: The mCover is an ergonomically designed hard-shell case that is custom fit for a variety of Macbooks, Amazon Kindles, and now Netbooks. Created out of tough polycarbonate material, the mCover comes in two pieces – the top shell and bottom shell. Installing the mCover only takes a few minutes as both the top and bottom shells snap onto the netbook using small clips. The mCover offers cutouts for all of the ports, so once installed, you never have to worry about taking the mCover off. And to help make using your device more comfortable, the mCover comes with foldable feet – great idea!
- Covers all corners of the HP Mini 110.
- Polycarbonate material is shatter proof.
- Foldable feet on the bottom shell let you type more comfortably.
- Cutouts for proper ventilation.
- For the HP Mini 110, the mCover is available in Aqua, Pink, Clear, and Black.
- mCover is compatible with both 3 cell and 6 cell batteries.
- Accepts Paypal and Google Checkout
- mCovers are currently not available for any PC laptop
Final Verdict: For $20 I now have peace of mind knowing that my HP Mini is protected when it’s out of my bag and while I’m using it. And since the mCover fits my netbook perfectly and offers the proper cutouts to all of the ports and switches, I never have to take the mCover off. The mCover for the HP Mini 110 is a great accessory and will stay on my netbook for a very long time.
1/26/10 – the iPearl Inc, USA mCover is now available for the HP Pavilion DV4 Laptop seriesReview - mCover for the HP Mini 110 Netbook,