Bulkypix Studios to release Soldier Vs. Aliens on September 13 on the App Store
In a distant future, mankind has colonized dozens of galaxies and is convinced it rules unopposed over outer space — that is, until far-out, intimidating space creatures are discovered who happen to be… hostile toward man!
Soldier Vs. Aliens, a brand-new shooter game developed by Bulkypix Studios, plunges you into the center of a merciless tug-of-war between a trigger-happy mercenary marine and aliens firmly determined to lay their eggs in the deepest recesses of space and feed…on YOU!
Soldier Vs. Aliens is a futuristic game jam-packed with retro references to classic shoot ‘em ups. Carry out dozens of missions with gradual challenges in Campaign mode, or face the Queen and her ravenous children in Survival mode. What better way to blow off some steam for the end of summer? And best of all, you can test all of your nifty weapons against hordes of bloodthirsty aliens!
Your orders: make hamburgers out of those Aliens, Soldier!
– Fight in two modes: Campaign and Survival
– Explore 9 worlds and complete more than 50 levels and missions
– An off-the-wall, rough n’ tough universe
– Battles with an “alienating” rhythm — fight against the Queen and four other alien classes
– Equip your Soldier with seven interchangeable armors and arm yourself with nine upgradeable, super-powerful weapons
– Game Center
– Universal Application compatible with iPad Retina Display Support!